- This event has passed.
Give Them the R.E.A.L. Deal – Women Leadership in the Workforce
Women Leadership has indeed become a buzzword in the corporate culture. For women to thrive in the workforce as an integral part of a high performing workforce, there needs to be an alignment between passion and purpose. It is often believed that the way to achieve passion is by finding an alignment between personal and organisational values and vision.
This webinar aims to look at inculcating tangible leadership in the workplace from the perspective of behavioural anchors. At the heart of leadership lies the indisputable fact that people like to be recognised for doing their best.
If you would like to know more, please contact our staff or call +603-20932822
Areas Covered in Session
- The R.E.A.L. model will be used to establish how leaders can maximise their passion and purpose in their workforce:
- Relevant - Ability to create a sense of purpose
- Engaging - Ability to build relationships
- Authentic - Ability to display true sense of self
- Learnability - Ability to rise to the occasion and outperform
- These behavioural anchors are crucial enablers in infusing REAL leadership as practicing these traits will enable leaders to uncover the leader in themselves and others.